Monday, February 05, 2007
I want to start of by saying sorry for not posting for awhile, and also sorry in advance for me not going to post for awhile. So sorry. There is a reason behind it, and it really is quite simple. I'm bracing myself for semester #2. They call it the Candlemas Semester here at St. Andrews university. Why? I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with Easter...
Spoke to my parents yesterday, and we decided to go for the Israel trip in June with the church. I am really excited, i've been wanting to go since it first started i don't know how many years back. Well, now i finally get to go to it, and go to Emerge as well! First time in 3 years.. what have i missed. Well i won't dwell on that, I'll dwell on what i'm NOT going to miss this year.
I actually have alot to say. Well i always do, but for reasons which have kept me from saying everything taht was on my mind in the past, I won't do so now.
So there. Oh, and just in case i don't appear till then, a happy Chinese New Year everybody. Gong xi, gong xi!